专为高中生提供有价值的资讯
英文情景对话翻译无非就是把英语语音翻译成中文,但对于英语不太好的小伙伴来说是比较难的,所以需要借助翻译工具来实现。Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
A: Hello. May I speak to Mary, please?
喂,请找一下玛丽?
B: Speaking. Who’s calling, please?
我就是。请问哪位?
A: Hi, Mary. This is Tom.
你好,玛丽。我是汤姆。
B: Oh, hi, Tom. How’ve you been?
哦,你好,汤姆。你还好吗?
A: Just fine. I say. Aren’t you busy tomorrow evening?
一切都好。我说。明天晚上你不忙吧?
B: Let me see. Uh-huh…no, I guess I’ll be free.
让我想想。啊哈——不,我想我有空。
A: Well, uh…why not dine out together and go to the movies?
嗯,可以出去一起吃饭然后看电影吗?
B: Sounds like a good idea.
好主意。
A: Okay. I’ll pick you up at 6:00.
好的。我会在6点钟接你。
B: Thank you for inviting me. See you then. Bye, Tom.
谢谢你约请我。那时再见吧。拜拜,汤姆。
A: Bye now.
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
Copyright 2019-2029 http://www.laigaokao.com 【来高考】 皖ICP备19022700号-4
声明: 本站 所有软件和文章来自互联网 如有异议 请与本站联系 本站为非赢利性网站 不接受任何赞助和广告